SIMPLICITY B12 COMPLEX PATCH
The vitamin B complex is comprised of eight vitamins, and each one of these is needed by your body: riboflavin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, niacin, biotin, folate, vitamins B-6 and B-12. Normally we think of vitamin B deficiencies as leading to fatigue, anemia and long periods of low energy, but now we understand that it also helps in weight loss!
These are the water-soluble vitamins, which are found in several foods. They go hand-in-hand with losing weight because of their ability to help your body metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates. In other words, these vitamins help you convert the food you eat into energy. Additionally, the role of vitamin B complex extends to helping you with appetite control.
There is a direct correlation to a deficiency in these vitamins and obesity. It is a known fact that these vitamins cannot be stored by your body, so you have to include them in your diet on a daily basis in order to maintain proper functionality. (1) Processed food, overcooked vegetables and alcohol consumption can destroy or limit the body’s ability to get these important vitamins.
Eating a more healthy diet can certainly help the body increase the chance of absorbing these nutrients, though with our depleted soils, GMO foods and toxic chemicals being used to treat crops, it may be necessary to take a vitamin supplement in addition to clean eating. And it is always recommended to consult your doctor before following a treatment plan with super B complex supplements.
- In addition to providing key enzymes for energy, the vitamins & minerals from this complex are designed to help you with the synthesis of RNA, DNA and red blood cells. Listed below are the different B vitamins in the complex: Thiamin (vitamin B1) also helps your heart and your other muscles to function properly, and it facilitates nerve health, as well. Thiamin can be found in potatoes, wheat germs, beans, seafood, and fish.
- Riboflavin-5-Phosphate or active vitamin B2 helps the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, and prevents the conversion of unused energy into fat. Along with methylfolate R-5-P can help hypothyroid, by providing key nutrients that act as “thyroid food”. Riboflavin-5-Phosphate can be found in dairy products, egg whites, and meat.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) helps you control fat metabolism and digestion. The natural foods that include Pantothenic acid are eggs, whole grain bread, green vegetables, meats, and peanuts. (1)(2)(3)
- Niacin or vitamin B-3 helps maintains healthy thyroid hormone production and is, normally found in milk, eggs, cheese, brown rice and chicken.
- Biotin (vitamin B7) will improve your blood-sugar control. You can obtain it by consuming bananas, cauliflower, grapefruit and egg yolks.
- Folate (vitamin B9), specifically methyl folate (L-5-MTHF) is believed to have an important role in decreasing the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin B-6 is required for the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, and you can take it from green and leafy vegetables, chickpeas, avocados, fish and cereal grains.
- Vitamin B-12 is the one that is best known for its ability to help your body lose weight while removing the free radicals, which are produced by oxygen metabolism. This vitamin is mainly found in animal-based foods such as eggs, meat and dairy products. (1)(2)(3) It’s imperative to take an active form of B12 if you supplement with it, so hydroxocobalamin, methylcobalamin, or adenosylcobalamin (cyanocobalamin – the common form does not absorb well for most people).
THIS PATCH CONTAINS ALL B1-B12 VITAMINS. APPLY ONE PATCH EACH WEEK. 12 PER PACK.
THIS MAY BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALL OUR PATCHES AND WEIGHT LOSS PILLS.